(Dagbladet): Summer and vacation time also means that we are exposed to accidents that usually does not happen elsewhere in the year. And reiseforsikringsselskapene, which already has a may full of coronarelaterte cases, has already got what it need to be referred to as "unusual reiseskadesaker" on the table.
Now warns insurers against to go on a bang, literally. the
checked you really about glassverandadøra really was open?
- Many people have an unrealistic expectation that reiseforsikringen should cover absolutely everything that can happen on a journey. A good travel insurance covers a lot, but is still not an "all-risk"insurance, says Torbjørn Brandeggen, senior communications advisor at Tryg Insurance.
We have cases where one has been exposed to a legitimate theft, but then one tries to embellish on the damage report and disclose things that were not there in the first place.Space in the suitcase: How much do you actually fit in a suitcase. Photo: Odd Roar Lange Show more
– In several cases, we see that the number of items in the damage report is so high that it is unlikely that it would fit in a suitcase, tells Brandeggen.Right in the wall
Also, Therese Nielsen, skadeforebygger in Fremtind, and her colleagues will now receive the messages about the a large number of sommerskadesaker. New and modern houses and holiday homes often have large windows and glassverandadører that goes from the floor to the ceiling.to Serve himself rich on the tipping Dagbladet Plus
A regular is that you think this is open, while it in reality is closed.
- Yes, we get enquiries from customers that goes on glassverandaer so that the glass breaks, confirms Therese Nielsen.
Many of the injured get large lacerations that need to be treated at the hospital.
In addition there are a number of other skadesaker of the more curious battle. Here are some of them:Strange skadesaker: Therese Nielsen in Fremtind insurance get the more unusual cases on the table in the course of the summer. Show more Bilferien can give bompengesjokk dinside Especially underbuksebehov .
- a customer with A delayed baggage wanted extra coverage beyond what we usually provide. She had additional needs for comfort nedentil and used at any time panties with special and more expensive type of cotton. She was nicely told to keep within the monetary limit. Angrepille and sunburn
another customer wanted to get covered possible consequences of a one-nigt-stand. The customer desired that we covered the expenses to go to the doctor to get angrepille. - Our advice is: use a condom if you are unsure of your partner. We cover for the rest, not visiting the doctor for angrepille. More frequent is it that people reporting a case and you want coverage to go to the doctor because of that they have been sunburned. Here is our advice: use sunscreen with a high factor, " says Therese Nielsen, and continues: Expensive with animals.
We have cases with the monkeys that steal sunglasses, and the one that had to cancel a flight to Greece because løshunden he should adopt home with them dead he was raised. Turn On LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError INSURANCE: Ole Irgens in Tryg Forsikring have heard many crazy stories from people who will have again on your insurance. Video: Templates Storrusten / Dagbladet Show more Here you can rv camp in the summer dinside Full guy in the Vatican.
Also in the Vatican city in Rome the strangest thing happen.
- A customer forgot to leave his bag with the valuables on the tour of the Vatican. When he asked for the sack, he got the response that was burned up. If it really is the case that it was burned up, we know unfortunately not, " says Nielsen.See: Make good on your valuables when you visit the Vatican. Photo: Odd Roar Lange Show more Took the picture of the thief . the
- Customer of our was ready to take feriebilde with the self-timer when she was robbed of her handbag. The self-timer went just in gjerningsøyeblikket and the thief was in the picture. Our advice – always make sure your valuables, quit Therese Nielsen in Fremtind insurance.
Read the latest news about Norgesferie - and more good tips here.Warns against giftfelle
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!