The views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of cointelegraph.com . Every investment and every trade decision is connected with risks. You should perform your own research before you make a decision.
The Martkdaten were from HitBTC exchange market
The crypto-currencies have difficulties to develop themselves back up, even if you are already over a year in a bear market and between 85 and 99 percent of their individual all-time highs.
investors with open positions suffer massive losses, and those who sit on the sidelines, are afraid of the re-entry, as the market reached new lows. This has led to a decline in the volume of trading on the crypto exchanges.
Even if many turn away private investors of crypto-currencies, this can be institutional investors, not-yet-said. The private office of Sheikh Ahmed bin Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Royal and Emirates Group, is supporting the crypto-currency Fund Manager Invao in the procurement of products in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
However, groeß investors have ventured hesitantly entry in the crypto-market. None of the institutions has engaged so far, seriously.
Because there are no small investors and not large institutional demand, tumbling more markets and are not able to even absorb a small part of the selling pressure so far. Let us see, whether the prices may be reversing at the current levels or whether another downturn is possible.BTC/USD
Although Bitcoin (BTC) is traded in a small bandwidth, the mood remains negative. The price remained below both the moving averages, and the RSI is since 10. January in the negative range. The Failure of the bulls to bring him over the 20-day EMA, in addition, expresses weakness.
The bears will now try the downward trend continue, by the year low, a total of 3,236,09 $. The repeated failure of the BTC/USD pair, to achieve a decent recovery, discourages purchase of ready investors waiting for confirmation of a bottom. The critical levels are currently at $3,000, which is more of a psychological support, including $2.600.
If the crypto-currency bounces off of the current levels or from $, a total of 3,236,09 upwards, you can end up to the moving averages and up to the down line to rise. We will be waiting for such a reversal of the trend, before we recommend a trade.XRP/USD
Ripple (XRP) could not find any buying support. It is expected to fall for the third Time since mid-December last year to 0,27795$. The 20-day EMA is pointing down, and the RSI is in the negative Zone, which shows that the sellers have the upper hand. In the case of a break-up of the brand of 0,27795 $ can extend the decline to the low for the year of 0,24508$.
Our pessimistic view would be invalid, if the bulls are at $0,27795 einleitenund a recovery in the XRP/USD Pair above both moving averages. Such a move would signal strength, and we could then recommend Long positions with a close above the 50-day SMA. Until then, we remain in this Pair neutral.ETH/USD
Ethereum (ETH) has fallen to the lower end of the range. The declining 20-day EMA and the RSI is in the negative Zone show that the sellers have the upper hand. A fraction of the brand 103.2 $ should lead to further sales, which could allow the digital currency to $ 83 and fall.
Our bullish assumption would prove wrong, when the ETH/USD Pair bounces from the current level, and the mark of 116.3 $ increases. We believe that such a step would probably mean a reversal of the trend. Therefore, we suggest a Long Position at a price (the UTC time frame) above of 116.3$. The objectives that should be observed on the upward side, then, would 134,5 $ and 167,32 $.EOS/USD
After EOS is not managed, over the 50-days SMA to break out, it will probably fall to the support at 2,1733$. Both moving averages are flat and the RSI is slightly below the value of 50, which shows that a consolidation between 2,1733 $ and 2,5944 $ could persist for a few days.
could fall, Contrary to our evaluation of the EOS/USD Pair up to $1,7746 and including up to $1,55, should the bears the support at $2,1733 break.
The crypto-currency should show signs of strength, as soon as the cops reach the moving averages and the mark of $2,5944. We will have to wait until the course (UTC time frame) includes over 2,5944$, before we suggest new Long positions.BCH/USD
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is since 28. January, within a narrow range of $105-$121,3. The 20-day EMA falls gradually, and the RSI is in the negative Zone, which shows that the supply exceeds the demand.
A break of the $105 would be a bearish stimulus, which could lead to a decrease of up to $73.5. There could be a small attempt to defend the psychological level at $100, but we do not expect that this holds.
on the Other hand, should put an end to the BCH/USD Pair is consolidating, it could increase up to 141$, where it is then likely to be a stiff resistance encounter. While crossing of 50-day SMA, we expect to see strength. Until then, we suggest traders to remain on the sidelines.LTC/USD
After Litecoin (LTC) in the last four days, more than 33$, you finally turned down. She is currently the moving averages that are expected to provide a strong support.
the LTC/USD Should Pair the moving averages and the small upward line of progression, it could drop down to 29,349 $ and including 27,701$. Below this level, a new Test of 23,090 $ is likely to be. Traders can leave their Stop Loss 27.5$.
On the other side 36,428 $ is a critical level, you should pay attention to. A breakout above this mark, it fails that would be a Namoney for lack of demand at higher levels. Both moving averages are flat and the RSI is at a value of 50, suggesting the possibility of a short-term consolidation.TRX/USD
Tron (TRX) has not managed the outbreak and to 4 on. February is not about the overhead resistance of $0,02815521 hold, which is a negative sign.
The TRX/USD Pair has formed a symmetrical triangle and its next movement begins after an outbreak of it up or down. The 20-day EMA is flattened and the RSI on the average like what, a sideways on to a brief spot of movement to be expected.
bring A breakout from the triangle, the Coin on $0,03575668 and, in addition to $0,038. If the bears push the price, however the triangle is a decline to $0,02113440 probably. Traders can protect their Long positions with a Stop Loss at 0.023 per$.XLM/USD
Stellar (XLM) does not show any buy signals, while it slips through the individual support levels. After it is einbrochen in 0,07864971 $, it could slip off now to the next support at 0,05795397 $. Both moving averages tend downwards, indicating weakness. The RSI has been moving in a deeply oversold area, suggesting that a Pullback is possible.
Any recovery attempt is likely to meet the 20-day EMA on a stiff resistance, in the case of 0,09285498 $.
The XLM/USD Pair is likely to show reversible signs of a trend when the price breaks out upward and on the downward line. Until then, any Pullback should be sold.BNB/USD
Binance Coin (BNB) currencies this year, one of the strongest providers under the great Crypto. She has secured her place in our analysis, after increasing in terms of market capitalisation on the tenth place.
After a long downward trend, the BNB/USD is trying to Pair to change its Trend. He broke down at the 2. February from the descending channel and has since moved more to the top. He could now reach the level of $ 10, which previously served as a strong resistance.
Both of the moving averages tend gradually upward, and the RSI is moving in the overbought area. This shows that the bulls have the upper hand, but a slight correction on 7 $ is likely to be.
Since the beginning of the year, the 50-day SMA offers strong support, as soon as the price drops. If the bears could be the 50-day SMA break through, the Outlook for the crypto-currency negative.BSV/USD
After Bitcoin SV had held for eight days on the critical support of 65,031$, took it on the 5. February its downward movement. Although the Pair fell today, trying to climb back above the overhead resistance of 65,031$.
If the cops on the 20-day EMA, is a recovery on 80.352 $ probably. The 50-day SMA lies just above this value, so we expect a strong resistance at these values. A breakout above the 50-day SMA could lead to an increase of $102,58 and up to $123,98.
If the bears, however, the tendency of the BSV/USD pair to reverse, is a decline to the next support at 57 $ and below, a decline to the Low at 38,528 $ probably.
Market data is provided by the HitBTC exchange. Charts for analysis are provided by trading view.