Crypto games are slowly taking over the virtual casino community, triggering an influx of new players looking for gaming alternatives. Crypto games are e-games where players use cryptocurrencies to place bets and wagers. Cryptocurrency casino games include games like slots and table games, as well as endless other options. Bitcoin casinos are popping up across the internet rapidly, mainly thanks to the digital asset’s recent successful rally. However, not every crypto-friendly casino deserves your trust. CryptoCasinos.com provides detailed reviews and information about casino operators and games.
Top Five Most Popular Crypto Casino Games
Some crypto casino games are easier to win than others, making it crucial to know the games with the best odds. While the house always has a minimal upper hand above players, it is possible to promote balanced gameplay in some scenarios. Just because a game is popular doesn't necessarily mean you’ll gain anything from playing. Please review the top most popular crypto casino games with beatable odds. You might find yourself shocked by how profitable these games can be.
- 1. Blackjack – Blackjack tables offer players the best odds, mainly because the card game requires skill. Bitcoin casinos only have a one percent edge against players in blackjack games. Live dealer blackjack games provide another excitement level because players get to interact and engage with others. Plus, players only have to beat the dealer rather than an entire table of players. Betting with Bitcoin or other digital assets may come with uncalculated risks.
- 2. Baccarat – Baccarat is another table game that offers crypto players a slight advantage. When playing baccarat, the house edge barely exceeds one percent, meaning players have a moderately fair chance of winning. In addition, baccarat tables often use computerized software to control the wheel powered by random number generators. With fair gameplay and odds, players can receive moderate rewards without high-stakes risks.
- 3. Roulette – Roulette comes in several variations, such as American and European game versions. The house edge for French roulette is one and a half percent, but European roulette has a house edge that exceeds two and a half percent. On the other hand, American roulette gives the house edge a five percent advantage. The Martingale betting system comes highly recommended for cryptocurrency players hoping to reap high rewards. The most important part of gambling is knowing when to stop.
- 4. Craps – Craps offer high excitement adrenaline, but the house edge is one and a half percent. Some players believe craps offer the worst odds, but that is misleading information. A player’s odds of winning depend significantly on the wagers they place during the game. With thirty-six dice combinations, the odds for every bet vary. For example, players have a sixteen percent chance of hitting a seven during each roll. In addition, six and eight wagers offer a nearly fourteen percent chance of winning.
5. Pai Gow Poker – Poker is a table game offered by several crypto-friendly casinos. However, Pai Gow is a poker variation with a two and a half percent house edge. The game is based on Chinese dominos. With time, it was redesigned into a strategic card game. Pai Gow poker players can win significant profits by following the game’s fundamental hand rankings. However, it isn’t challenging to get carried away with wagers during heated gameplay. So, players must place critically strategic bets to manage a balanced risk and reward ratio.