The canadian adventure tempts you? Here are the main sites of information and employment to know and events not to be missed.
• The official site Work in Canada provides an online tool that allows you to identify the needs in labor force of each region .
• useful Information on the job search, assistance programs, training, and skills development. Links to provincial web sites.
• réseau de développement économique et d'employabilité (RDéE). The RDéE has a mandate to facilitate the economic integration of French-speaking people. Its 12 offices operating in all provinces, except Quebec.Your support is essential. Subscribe for€ 1 We support
• to Invest in Canada,canadian government site
TO CREATE your COMPANY
• Services Québec. Information on the status (including self-employed), formalities, financial aid
• Portal of the government of Canada
• local development Centres of Quebec •
• French Chamber of commerce in Canada (Montreal) www.ccfcmtl.ca
• Saje. Consulting and coaching for young entrepreneurs immigrants.
• Conseil québécois de la franchise :
• employment Information and directories of useful links.
• Access to employment. Service in French for job seekers.
• Ontario Job futures 2000. Trends and outlook for 163 occupations in Ontario.
• Jobfutures. Information on employment opportunities, wages, skills and working conditions.
• the Website of the government of manitoba. For francophone newcomers
• Agence nationale et internationale du Manitoba
• Employment-Future. Information on hundreds of occupations in Saskatchewan.
• Destination Saskatchewan. Advice on the job search for newcomers.
• Option Career. Information on the job market local job opportunities.
• The Acadia of Nova scotia. Advice and contacts in the francophone organizations to help in the job search.
• the Website of the provincial government. For the data on the local labour market, qualifications and other standards.
• Site quarries of New Brunswick. Advice, online job postings and research opportunities of employment in the cities.
• the Website of the government. Opportunities and trends.
NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
• Information on the labour market, employment opportunities and useful contacts.
• the Website of the department of human resources government of the northwest territories
• Information on the exercise conditions, the wages and the local market.DESTINATION CANADA FORUM EMPLOI
• The embassy of Canada in France is organizing with the Pôle Emploi International a job on three days, in Paris, designed to connect canadian employers and the French-speaking aspirants to the expatriation. Representatives of the different provinces, except for Quebec (which holds the Journées Québec), are also present to inform and encourage the candidate at the start to come and settle among them.
The forum Destination Canada, which was to be held in Paris on 17/18/19 November is cancelled. The embassy offers two web on the immigration and temporary and permanent in Canada. the 18 November to 13 hours: Express Entry and the 19 November to 13 hours : Understand the immigration programs.
Brussels : 21 November, Tunis: November 23 and 24.French-CANADIAN
organizations and Institutions useful for the business creators and the investors.
• Chambre de commerce franco-canadian. a Platform for the exchange, the RTCC, which is based in Paris offers a business network and active bilateral, essential for successful implantation.
• Paris Chamber of commerce, service America. The CCI of Paris regularly organizes business forums, conventions, business and technical workshops on the North America and Canada in particular.
• Business France. In 2015, Ubifrance and AFII have been merged to form Business France.
• Desjardins. The mutual bank has just put online a downloadable guide free to grow and export to Canada.NETWORKING
• Montreal 5 to 7. The platform has the ambition to become the reference website of the networking montreal
• The Small Log. The media of francophones from abroad moved to Toronto.
SALON OF LABOUR AND MOBILITY
The 22 and 23 January 2016, the lounge of labour and mobility, organised by The Express, will offer its second edition in Paris. The sides of the poles on the themes of employment, education and entrepreneurship, the business mobility "I am moving elsewhere" will put Canada in the spotlight, with 16 workshops and 4 conferences on immigration in Quebec and in other canadian provinces.
EXPERTS WITHOUT FRONTIERS
a Few specialists of the mpro international to gain a foothold in Canada.
• Xavier Chambon and his consulting firm M&R is devoted to the signs of a franchise since 2007. Large and small networks, europeans and canadians, are calling on him for the choice of their future franchisees as to the selection of locations. The Conseil Québécois de la Franchise has been appointed head of mission at the Franchise Expo Paris, which takes place every year in march in Paris.
• Marilène Garceau, Québec, and installed in France, manages offices on both sides of the Atlantic ; his firm recruits talent and supports the employee in his position research.
Read our complete fileEmployment and business in Canada, the must-see sites With "Montreal Boulevard", a French-showcases the culture of quebec with A French recovery SoupeSoup, a brand emblematic of Montreal
• Laurent Meloy, founder of Rezoway. With an experience of twenty-five years, his firm provides a market information qualified and available immediately, outside of the traditional models : hosting companies, support, advice, etc Rezoway organizes Class Export to Canada, whose first edition took place, with success, in may 2015.