The new Rolls-Royce Ghost will be out this fall, as the British brand's Monday, to know. This will be the most successful model in its 116-year history of Rolls-Royce as a successor to the. According to ceo Torsten Müller-Ötvös will have the car for a subtle appearance.
The Rolls-Royce ceo, says in a letter that it was the express wish of the current customer base, it was to the rest of the field of any more minimalist design in the rooms. As an illustration, the brand on Monday with a sketch of the profile of the car. In addition, there is a greater emphasis on technology, says Müller-Ötvös.
The first of the Rolls-Royce Ghost was presented in 2009 and since then has been more or less in the same form, available on the market. In 2014, the Ghost Series II, unveiled an upgraded version of it. In August 2019, it announced that its Rolls-Royce-the Ghost, the Zenith Collection to the end of production of the current model.
also, take a Look at the AutoWeek.nl