Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

The company is in trouble: 'the Loss of the Paradiso, is running with a total cost of eur 150,000 per month on

more and more companies find themselves in a difficult climate, as a result of the coronacrisis. The number of bankruptcies is increasing, according to figures

- 23 reads.

The company is in trouble: 'the Loss of the Paradiso, is running with a total cost of eur 150,000 per month on

more and more companies find themselves in a difficult climate, as a result of the coronacrisis. The number of bankruptcies is increasing, according to figures from the Dutch Central Bureau for Statistics (CBS). For the Dutch clubs came in to the action head on. Jurry Oortwijn, Head of Publicity and Marketing at the Paradiso, amsterdam, talks about the implications for the 'pop temple'.

the Paradiso, amsterdam is not closed. They don't Oortwijn at the start of march, absolutely no idea. "So it won't be, I thought."

and Now, a few months later, in Paradiso, a reorganisation has been announced. "That means that one-quarter of staff redundant will need to be," he says. "A anderhalvemetersamenleving, it is not a cost effective situation. One-quarter of the staff is terrible, as compared to the other stages Paradiso, a relatively large permanent staff in the department."

“As of NOW scheme, it is not the government, we have long since gone bankrupt.”
Jurry Oortwijn, Paradiso, Poor public support,

you can NOW control the government, it is at this point, the only thing that the Paradiso is on the leg means, according to the manager. Paradiso, has been officially a non-profit organization in terms of income 6% grant and the remaining 94 percent of its own revenue should be to pay.

"As of NOW scheme, it is not the government, had already gone bankrupt. But that will stop too." Oortwijn was very disappointed with the support from the government. "The loss of the Paradiso, is running with a total cost of eur 150,000 per month."

as for The future, not only to Go but to the whole of the cultural sector, to see Oortwijn bad as the government is no better action to take. "As of NOW-control up to and including april 2021, is extended; we see the back view. The scheme is now, but it was given to him."

as for The removal of the anderhalvemetersamenleving, it would also be helpful. "Health is first and foremost. However, the cultural industry can do nothing with it. It's fine if we were in a daze but then it should be the government's responsibility to take money and make it available."

"We are not going to suddenly have a bizarre, high-prices'

now, at this moment in Paradiso at a low speed. "Normally, we have a capacity of up to 1,500 people, now we have 260 people, let them. Financial picks that really matter."

you can Still opt for the 'pop temple', make small-scale music concerts to be programmed. "It means that we are moral on every side. In addition, we support the artists because they get paid for the gig. The artists have, at this point, that is at least as hard as we can. We think that's great."

Tickets for the more expensive making the podium would prefer not to. "Last time was Jett Rebel at Paradiso, amsterdam. The tickets are a little bit more expensive, because it has a concert scale is. However, we are not going to suddenly have strangely high prices, it must be nice to stay in. Otherwise, if you go to events for the elite of the elite to organize."

“It doesn't feel good to be in our hands to keep it.”
Jurry Oortwijn, Paradiso, heart-Warming, the support of the fans < / p> Paradiso, amsterdam has a donatiemogelijkheid set-up, but the advocates would rather not. "All of us have it hard, not only in Paradiso, amsterdam. It doesn't feel good to be in our hands to keep it."

Despite this, it flows that there are financially some of those who would like to choose, for example, a Paradiso membership for the rest of their lives. "It is heart-warming that people have to do this, and it's close to what a financial hole. But it's not enough."

Oortwijn is hoped that other local cultural institutions, and the courage to keep it and lobby towards the national government. "This is where we need it. I would have at any other institutions have to say, make sure your voice is heard. And let's work together."

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.