Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Property tax : why the world is not affected by the reduction this year

Some 800 000 tax households that have benefited from a reduction of the property tax last year will not be entitled to the relief of 65% this year. the reform

- 2 reads.

Property tax : why the world is not affected by the reduction this year

Some 800 000 tax households that have benefited from a reduction of the property tax last year will not be entitled to the relief of 65% this year.

the reform of The housing tax is continuing its implementation this fall. Since the 1st of October, the notice of property tax are sent to the taxpayers and can be viewed on the Internet.

This year, 80% of the 38 million tax households concerned by the reform will benefit from a tax reduction of 65% from the amount of tax, a gain of 390 euros on average. But hundreds of thousands of households are likely to have a bad surprise...

thresholds not to exceed

Bercy has indeed announced that approximately 800 000 households, or 4% of tax households that have benefited from the reform last year, outside the scope of the reform this year and will not benefit from rate relief of 65%.

Your support is essential. Subscribe for $ 1 support Us

READ ALSO >> income Tax, housing tax, QUOTES... the fiscal measures of The budget 2020

cause : the increase in their income. Because in order to benefit from the reduction of the housing tax, it should not exceed a certain threshold of income, called "income tax reference" (RFR). To verify the RFR, it is sufficient to refer to the last tax notice received at least August, or use the online simulator.

>> Practice : Download our guide to council for défiscaliser by investing in real estate

The homes, which would be very lightly these thresholds will, however, grant a "relief-declining balance", less than 65%.

The thresholds not to be exceeded for benefit of tax relief of 65%.

DGFIP

800,000 new beneficiaries

Conversely, about 800 000 households, non-beneficiaries of the reform last year, will be this year and will be entitled to the relief of 65%.

Read our complete file

The Senate voted for the removal of the housing tax, but in a longer period to Remove the property tax for 80% of households by 2020, 100% in 2023 property Tax : the wrath of the departments

The majority of taxpayers had until November 15 to pay the housing tax. The total abolition of this tax will take effect in 2020 to 80% of households, while the remaining 20%, those with the highest income, will have to wait until 2023. To note that the fee tv, to be paid at the same time as the housing tax remains due.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.