The last few days have a number of videos circulated of by young people who have taken the nightlife in warmer climates.
From today, norwegians travel to a number of european countries, without having to be quarantined afterwards.
I think that it still is important with avstandsregler, also, if you are young and at a party in abroad. It is equally important there, as it is in the centre of Oslo, says Nakstad to the Newspaper.Full brits shocks - Follow the rules
Nakstad goes on to say that in many countries are stricter smittevernregler, than it is here in Norway, and that man is responsible for himself to put himself into the local rules in the country you travel to.
Right now is infection so low in many of these countries that you have done them green, for that you should drop the quarantine. But it does not mean that one can do as one pleases, " he says.
- If you choose not to follow the rules, then it is just as foolish on the town in Oslo, as it is on the town of other places in Europe, " says Nakstad.
He says that he has a personal responsibility to make sure to prevent infection.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError MAGALUF: Videos on social media shows large groups of drunken brits dancing on cars and in the Spanish island's streets. Reporter: Embla Deer-Larsen Video: the Twitter Show more Can get the infection after the holidays
Nakstad tells us that he is prepared that it can get some new infections to Norway after the holidays.
- We believe that there can be some individual cases to Norway after the holidays, but we believe that most people are reasonable, after all, and follow the rules, " he says.
He stresses the importance of testing if you have symptoms.
- We recommend to all to test themselves if they have symptoms when they come home, so that they do not contribute to the infection rates in Norway, " he says.Rejects almost 100 tourists each day Full of brits on Mallorca
On the popular resort island of Mallorca has videos of the full brits and germans attracted attention.
the Videos show groups of young people and young adults who apparently have forgotten all of avstandsregler and smittevernrutiner.
Among other things, has several Spanish regions, like the Balearic islands where Mallorca is located, introduced mandatory surgical masks outdoors.
In addition, the bars in Majorca reduced opening hours and close now at 02.00.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError vacation time: We've had a chat with ten random norwegians on the Storo shopping mall in Oslo to hear if they intend to abroad now that one can travel karantenefritt to a number of european countries. Video and reporter: Celina Morken Show more Warns
At Wednesday's press conference about coronasituasjonen in the country, warned the on-duty minister Olaug Bollestad that it was important to still keep your distance.
- now, When we open gradually, so rests a great responsibility on each of us to prevent contagion blusser up again, said Bollestad.
She has some clear advice.
- Keep your distance, isolate you if you become ill and test you if you feel the symptoms, said Bollestad.KEEP your DISTANCE: in Addition, minister Olaug Bollestad held the weekly press conference about coronasituasjonen in Norway. Photo: Annika Burden / NTB scanpix Show more Concerned about
Among those who is concerned about his country's holiday-makers young people, is the German minister of health, Jens Spahn.
He said to Der Spiegel that he feared that the Balearic islands would be the new Ischgl. Ischgl is the austrian skibyen where a long line of germans and norwegians were infected by the coronaviruset in the winter break.
- the Risk of a new smittebølge is present. We must be on guard and do not for confident, warns Spahn.Expects keg party
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!