I think it is strange and new to many, that people open up his own house. At least here in Trøndelag.
It says the Mona Raaen (39) to Dagbladet.
For the second year in a row to melkebonden from Hegra in Stjørdal celebrate christmas with the people she shares neither blood or bonds of friendship with.
After that she let out the Find the ad "Someone who wants to celebrate christmas with us?" there are over 100 people who have made contact, " she says.
In the ad, type Raaen that she "would like to invite someone who needs something different to look forward to in the christmas season", and can tempt you with both koseglade calves, nissegrøt at the barn and ribs for dinner.- A feel unsuccessful as a parent - Just come, I have place
the Idea to open the doors on christmas eve came in last year, when Raaens two children to celebrate christmas at my dad's in Coventry.
in Order to "fill up space" and to give some others a nice experience, let Raaen out the ad on Find where she is invited to christmas on the farm with her father and little brother.
the Response was, after the 39-åringens his own word, lackluster.
But around 20. December loosened it. A family of four people registered their interest. On the actual christmas eve took a single person to contact.
Then I said: come, I have the room. The food I had the "læll". And I had plenty of space around the table.OPEN the DOORS: a dairy farmer Mona Raaen says that the loneliness and the economy are the reasons that people want to celebrate christmas with her. - One feels one has done something good for someone, and is left with a lot of good memories, " she says about their motivation. Photo: Private Show more is Being contacted from a foreign country
When Raaen opens its doors in the year again, is it with the kids as the driving force. Jon-Ole (15) and Anne-Sofie (8) will also have an experience as the mother got in the last year.
And any time with another family with children to visit.
I have received a lot of, lots of enquiries from all over the country, both north and south. I have received messages from the Germany and the Netherlands, and especially a lot of inquiries from Oslo, Stavanger and Bergen area. From both former addicts and the poor, tells melkebonden.
- It's totally different than last year. The messages has stormed into.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError CALENDAR: In your local newspaper Folkebladets advent calendar "Three nuts for grandma", grandson Sindre Olav Fredriksen prepare bestemora to her first date since her husband died 24 years ago. You can see the whole series here: https://www.folkebladet.no/tema/Julekalender2019/ View more Something for every
Mona Raaen is not alone about to open the doors on christmas eve. A quick search on the Find shows that a number of norwegians from all over the country invites you to the celebration.
Several of the ads are earmarked for families with children. Others will simply "share julekvelden with someone who needs someone to celebrate the christmas season with".
Raaen has even followed with on the Find, and feel that it is more in years than in the last year that makes her.
According to Kristine Eia Kirkholm, PR - and pr officer at Finn.now, can trønderen be right in it.Have not bought one christmas gift at full price. This is the "Luksusfellen"-experts ' top tips Nysatsing
Since 2016 have Find opened to ask about and offer help for christmas.
In the year launched for the first time these as two different categories in the town Square.
"I think we've got over 400 ads from people who ask for help, and around 100 ads from people who want to help," says Kirkholm to the Newspaper.
We don't have the exact numbers from previous years, but we believe we have received over 600 ads in the last two years distributed on both categories, so it seems to have been an increase in the year. Perhaps because we have made it a little easier to both put into ad and add it to the right place.
- do you Have any way to verify that the invitations are real, and that the sender keeps what they promise?
- to post an ad you must be the bank ID-verified. It means that Find know the identity of those who put out the ad.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError SOLITUDE: Sandra Lyng have experienced to feel lonely during the christmas season. Therefore, she has made a tradition to help others who feel the same way. Reporter: Malini Fearlessness. Video: Ingebjørg Iversen / KK Show more bright spot in the dark season
Kristin Oudmayer is the acting director for children's rights and sustainability in Unicef Norway, and has advocated to refer to and include vulnerable children - especially in juletida.
- What can it to get the celebration of christmas in the gift mean for the people and especially the children who get to come for a visit?
- For those who get this opportunity, is an experience such a welcome friminutt from everyday worries and bereavement, and a bright spot in the dark season, " says Oudmayer to the Newspaper.
do you find that this is a new phenomenon?
- Brand new is it not, when we have seen the tendency of our own feriesentralen.now the last four-five years. But fortunately it seems to increase in scope from year to year.PARTS ADVICE: Kristin Oudmayer in the Unicef says it is important that guests do not feel that they must disclose their privacy in order to get on the christmas celebration. But many choose enough feel free to tell anyway, think she. Photo: Øistein Norum Monsen / Dagbladet Show more Mutual trust,
Oudmayer has more advice after that access the home during the christmas season:
- to invite someone home at the celebration or at other vacations, requires a high degree of mutual trust that both parties are responsible to manage in a wise way. It is important to be clear about the limits that apply, so that expectations can be adjusted on the realistic level, " says Unicef director.
- In addition, and this is perhaps the most important: People should not have to stand with hat in hand and feel that they must disclose their privacy to gain such experience.
Oudmayer points out that the threshold to accept and ask for help for the vast majority are high. Many feel basically vulnerable.
- The one who opens their home should invest some time in getting to know, but at the same time assume that those who contact us, they need it - so they don't have the extra humiliation it can be to have to tell you in detail.merry christmas, lonely new year Debate Firebarnsfamilie
With over 100 enquiries in the inbox have a dairy farmer Mona Raaen had to choose many from.
Currently, she has invited one of the guests from last year, as well as a young, Spanish-Swedish couple who registered their interest via the Find. And yesterday she was contacted by a family with four children, resident in Trondheim, who want gårdsjul.
They have not been inside an English home yet, and has lived in Norway for six years.- do not Think she is going to sit alone on christmas eve
Raaen points out that one does not need to post the Find ad to bring joy to others for christmas.
- If you see that your neighbor is alone weekend after weekend, christmas after christmas, you can ask if they want to celebrate christmas with you, " says melkebonden.
" We are very committed to look down at a screen on your phone; to see our own stress and rush. We must rather begin to see the needs of others.
39-year-old has the understanding that it's not appropriate for anyone to open the doors in the christmas season.
- do you Have a large family, it is limited how many you can have under one roof. But like you to include and get to know new people, I think one should make use of the opportunity.- No one should feel lonely on christmas day
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!