Ingrid Bratlie (27) from Gjøvik, and several other family members went in last week to the household feriefavoritt Marbella in Spain.
Fisher-the girl took a trip after that the Norwegian authorities 15. July opened for karantenefrie international travel to a number of countries, among them Spain.
- Borders opened up again, and then we felt to travel down to the holiday house our in Marbella, " says Bratlie to the Newspaper.Spontaneously, Thousands may drop the quarantine dinside
the Family ordered tickets 17. July, and Sunday in the previous week, they set themselves on a flight to the favorite holiday destination. Bratlie explains that the whole thing was very spontaneous.
When it opened up, we looked at it as a golden opportunity to get a little break, and get done some practical things that need to be arranged here, she elaborates.
It was the Oppland Arbeiderblad that mentioned the matter first.Sad
Monday came FHI with the warning that Spain could be the "red" in the end of this week if it doesn't happen changes the next few days.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError ALICANTE Nearly three months after Spain went in lockdown, be the first tourists from the EUROPEAN union and the Schengen area drop back into the country to 21. June. Reporter: Embla Deer-Larsen. Video: Ingunn Dorholt. Show more
The last few weeks have infection increased sharply in parts of the country, which can lead to that the Spain must "rødmerkes", and that karantenekravet be introduced again.
About Spain again "rødmerkes" seems Bratlie it is sad.
- We sustain ourselves in a place where it is very "green". Here we are even more careful to follow the rules than people at home, and it is sad that it should go beyond all, " says Bratlie.10 min. too late - must in quarantine
She points to the fact that the increasing contagion in Spain, especially the northern regions of Aragón and Catalonia, as also FHI enlightened about earlier this week. There are sites that are located far away from Marbella and the Andalusia region, where Bratlie is located.- A sad consequence
the 27-year-old wish the government and FHI had considered each region separately, as they do with Sweden, and not taken an assessment at the country level.
- If Spain is "red" on Friday we will have to quarantine as a sad consequence, " she says.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError TAKE the CHANCE: Several have decided to drop the Norgesferien for the benefit of the sun and heat. Photos: Scanpix / private Show more
the Family has booked the journey home 28. July, and have not considered changing journey despite the fact that they may end up in quarantine.
I'm self-employed so it will not go beyond my everyday life, when we come home, but it is of course sad, " she says, and adds:
- But we'll hope for the best.To consider the
the chief Physician at the Norwegian institute of public health, Are S. Berg, has previously explained why it is done assessments at the country level outside the Nordic region.Spaniaturister get the deadline dinside
This hangs together with the access of overvåkningsdata of regions, diversity in how land is divided and how the infection rates reported around Europe. It is similar to most other countries in Europe are considering for their travel advice, he has spoken to the Newspaper.
He has also justified it with the importance of having clear travel advice.
It is also important that we can have clear travel advice, and the use of regions can make this complicated and versatile for many to relate to, he has said.Different
Neither Bratlie or someone else in the family has been in Spain since the pandemic broke out. Now enjoying the warm days in the Spanish favorite holiday destination.
It is quiet here. We notice that there is a different situation. Usually, it is high season now, but the crowds are gone and it is very quiet, explains Bratlie.
She thinks people are skilled to comply with smittevernreglene in Marbella.- Can pull down the curtains
- People are very good. Coronasituasjonen seems safe and stable. People keep more distance here than they do at home. All use masks, but most of it is also open as usual, even if the crowds drop, " says 27-year-old.
She and the family sat up well into the rules before they traveled, but are no more concerned about becoming infected in Spain than they were in Norway.
- We have not been very afraid of the infection as long as we practice smittevernreglene to to. There is no greater chance to be infected here than it is at home, she adds.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError vacation time: We've had a chat with ten random norwegians on the Storo shopping mall in Oslo to hear if they intend to abroad now that one can travel karantenefritt to a number of european countries. Video and reporter: Celina Morken Show more Increasing infection
According to the Spanish authorities has smittetallene more than doubled in certain areas in the last three weeks, writes ABC News.
The increasing contagion are now threatening to leave Spain in red on the government's travel maps when they put forward their new assessment this coming Friday.
It means that those on holiday in Spain will have to spend ten days in quarantine when they return to Norway.
With today's smittesituasjonen it is likely that the norwegians travelling in Spain will get karanteneplikt from Friday this week, assistant director, Espen Rostrup Nakstad pronounced.Photos turns heads - can be ildrødt
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!