After nearly a year as elected in Oslo, I have decided to wish me first place on the selection list to the party "Folkeaksjonen no to more tolls". I want this because I want to follow with and on behalf of the voters.
Politics has not been a dance on roses now. Ambush, transgression and disloyalty has been a part of my and my colleagues his life after that party I represent made a very good choice in Oslo.
I think, and I venture also to say, that Norwegian politics is in large degree is characterized by a negative mannskultur that too often frames the many women who want to contribute into the Norwegian society. However, one should be able to change on the dark side of Norwegian politics, then one must participate. It is important to show a willingness to seek influence, if one is passionate about something.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError BREATHE RIGHT IN the NECK: In Bergen see Folkeaksjonen no to tolls to make that excellent election. Video: Lars Eivind Bones Show more
MDGs representative in Oslo, Lan Marie Berg, the flag recently that she also wants a place in the parliamentary assembly room. Her motivation was, according to her own statement, "to change Norwegian politics forever".
My motivation is in the completely other end of the scale, because I perceive that a stortingsplass is about to serve the voters as a tillitskvinne and a popularly elected who listens.
A politician should always seek to see and understand people's problems and challenges, and make use of rational and reason instead of symbolpolitikk and fanaticism.- 've got 200 bad messages
enough , to give their voice to our party in Oslo, this is the things I never will let be left the day I was supposed to stroll up Løvebakken:
1) Samferdselspolitikk is about our everyday life. Most parties seem to desire a car-free Norway. I'm the opposite. I, on the other hand, is a Norway where there is space for all road users.
2) Caring for our elderly is a politikers main task. To protect them against abuse, neglect and boredom should be issue number 1 in Norway.
3) A safe and good upbringing for children and young people is a prerequisite for a good society. It is they who will build the country further.Has reviewed the Berg
4) the Misuse and waste of public funds seems to slowly, but surely to have been a normality for our oil nation. Focus on rolleblandinger, lubrication and corruption is an important contribution to the consolidation of democracy as well as respect and trust for them that has the power.
5) Safe workplaces in industrinasjonen Norway requires a regulatory framework that is helping to build up and not tear down. Of course, should Norway be a petroleumsaktør, at the same time that we should take care of our country to the best for the children.
To get your voter confidence to be perceived as an honor, and the this duties of any politician to give back to the voters through the healthy and good political craftsmanship.
To be a politician is not about themselves, but to serve and respect those who have chosen a.
I will therefore be happy to work in Parliament, and what I can promise is to do my very best as tillitskvinne. I promise to follow and say from.Year-Cecilie got back the patch, but get the 9000 in the bot:
- They are trying to scare me You can submit your article and opinion piece in Dagbladet here
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!