the Government raises the innreiserestriksjonene 15. July for citizens of the EEA and the Schengen area. It means that from 15. July may be possible for norwegians to travel to Europe, and releasing quarantined upon their return home about smittesituasjonen in the countries to meet the requirements.New figures attract attention
- We still see how the new smitteutbrudd, often local and unpredictable, occur in various parts of Europe and the world. At the same time, we can't stay closed forever. We must find the balance that gives us the greatest possible safety and the least possible risks of infection, says prime minister Erna Solberg.
the Criteria to remove the reiserestriksjonene includes, among other things, the number of infected in relation to the population and the proportion who test positive.
- Removal of quarantine assumes that the criteria are met from the different countries, continues Solberg.Open up
FHI shall, within 10. July prepare a list of countries that will still be affected by the travel restrictions, based on smittesituasjonen.
- the Norwegian institute of public health has been commissioned to create an overview of which countries and areas that have a satisfactory smittesituasjon. This will be updated every 14. day and include the Nordic countries, " says health and care services ms. Bent High.Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError OPEN: the Newspaper reporter, Ingunn Dorholt says that they have not checked the temperature of the innreisende in Alicante, now that they finally have opened their land for Norway. Photo: Embla Deer-Larsen Show more - do not Encourage travel
- Although the ministry of Foreign affairs from 15. July makes an exception from the reiserådet for those countries Norwegian institute of public health recommend, is not an invitation to travel. Those planning a trip need to put themselves well into the restrictions and smittevernregler for the country you plan to travel to, " says foreign minister Ine Eriksen Søreide.Gotland bust
Since the pandemic hit the country in the middle of march the ministry of Foreign affairs advised against travel that is not strictly necessary for all countries.FHIs ferieadvarsel: stay away!
two weeks ago, it was opened for travel to the Nordic region. It was, however, put strong limitations for Sweden, where one could only go to Gotland, which is situated in the middle of the Baltic sea, and is a favourite holiday destination for swedes.
It is now the end.
- In practice, this means that the norwegians have been able to travel freely to Gotland in Sweden and all other countries in the Nordic region for the last two weeks. FHI today, comes with an updated rating that shows that shows that smittesituasjonen on Gotland no longer meet the criteria. It means that all travel in Sweden entail a quarantine upon return to Norway, " said Solberg at the press conference.
Gotland is thus now not except for karantenereglene for travel to Sweden. the
Want to discuss?Visit Dagbladet debate!