the stock Exchange and the price of oil falls, and the fear associated with the outbreak of the corona virus gets much of the blame.
the Consequences for most people can be many, in addition to care:Styringsrenta and more boliglånsrenter is set down, so that the loan will be cheaper. Sparerenta can also be lower.Share and fondssparing can fall in value.You can be laid off from work on short notice.Salary and pension is also deferred. Turn On the LydErrorAllerede plus customer? Log into herError OLJEPRISFALL: Energianalytiker in Nordea, Thina Saltvedt, who is telling how oljeprisfallet affects you as a consumer. Show more Great sparetrafikk
DNB has among other things seen increased traffic in its Save-app and get questions from many clients on whether they should sell the funds their now. Espen Sirnes, associate professor of finance at Handelshøgskolen at the University of Tromsø, encourage however fondssparerne to have "ice in the stomach", so that they do not sell at the bottom.
- Savings in the mutual fund have been worth less, because the values in the aksjefondene fall when the stock markets fall. For those who have saved long in the fund will decline eat up earlier gains, explains forbrukerøkonon Magne Gundersen in Sparebank 1 opposite the Natural earlier in the week.
Those who have started saving recently will experience that fund shares are now less worth than when they were purchased. They were sold out of the aksjefondene in the day, they would therefore get back less money than they bought for, according to him.
Consumers with savings on the account, on the other hand, have not lost anything on a stock exchange and kronefallet. Common banksparing have low interest rates, but in return, the savings are absolutely risk free, " says forbrukerøkonomen on.- A serious situation for those affected dinside Is the bottom reached?
Spareøkonom Bjørn Erik Sættem in Nordnet emphasizes that no one knows when the bottom is reached.
- We may be at a bottom now, but the stock market may fall 10, 20 or 30 percent before it bottoms out, if we don't get control over virusspredningen and large parts of the economy lammes over a long time, " says Sættem to the Natural.PROVIDES FONDSRÅD: Spareøkonom Bjørn Erik Sættem in Nordnet tell us which fund you should invest in now. Photo: Jonas Björkhag. Show more
There is no one who knows the outcome of the epidemic and oljepriskollapsen. In the worst case it can go right wrong. When can the world's stock markets halve in value from the top, such as we saw during the financial crisis in 2008 and 2009.
The time it took from three to five years before the courses were up on the old head towards the top levels. It can be an indication of how it can go, if it really gets bad.
I don't think the stock markets will fall, just as much now. The world's central banks have shown that they will pouring in with support measures, and the banks who lend the money to businesses and private individuals are much more solid today than at the time, " says Sættem.Hidden traps by interest rate cuts and interest-only period natural Want to stick to the plan, but...
If you have a long-term spareplan in the fund, recommend Sættem you to keep it. To sell at every correction is a recipe for poor returns, according to him.
- When it is said, feel you have too much values in stocks and mutual funds because of the long recovery we have had, and you sleep poorly at night now, you should sell you something down. It is not worth losing our sleep by the red numbers on the screen, " says spareøkonomen.
- If you choose to sell you, you should stick to the new and lower share portion forward, so that you avoid having to sell again at the next correction, he adds.- Start this fondssparingen now
are you Sitting, on the other hand, without some savings in the fund, and wonder if børsnedgangen in these days is a golden opportunity to start with fondssparing?To affect the stock market decline you dinside
- I would definitely recommend to start a monthly liquidity of the financial instrument in the mutual fund now. If stock markets should fall further, although the first deposit will be worth less, but it also means that you buy cheaper mutual fund next month. With a liquidity of the financial instrument to avoid timing issues and the buying fund both the top and bottom, " says Sættem.
He also stresses the distinction between starting a monthly liquidity of the financial instrument in the stock fund and to go "all in" with a larger lump sum.
There is something else to go in with a large lump sum in a mutual fund now, for example, if you have inherited one million dollars and will save long-term. It will be risky to buy, because no one knows how the stock markets will go in the short and medium term, says Sættem.So the big return you can expect
In the long term, i.e. at least five years, shows the history that mutual fund switch banksparing by a good margin in most periods.This means krisepakka for you to dinside
Therefore, spareøkonomen recommend to spread the deposits out in time, for example through a liquidity of the financial instrument.
- you Have at least a five-year horizon, you can expect five to seven percent annual return of the broad global equity funds. For comparison, the average annual return on a global indeksfond as KLP Share the Global Index is currently eight per cent in the past five years, and twelve per cent in the last ten years, sums up Sættem.mutual Funds and shares? Do this! Dagbladet Plus