MADRID, 27 May. (EUROPA PRESS) -
A 15-year-old boy died this Friday after being electrocuted by touching the catenary at the train station in the Madrid district of Vicálvaro, as reported by Emergencias Madrid.
Apparently the young man was accompanied by a group of friends and got on a train stopped at the station and thus accessed the catenary.
The event occurred around 10:05 p.m. and it was Madrid City Council Firefighters who rescued the victim, but the Samur-Civil Protection teams that have gone to the scene have only been able to certify his death.
The Municipal Police has been in charge of facilitating access to the place and the investigation is carried out by the National Police.